Information We Collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us
Many of our services require you to sign up for a Green Flag Pest Control Services Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information , like your name, email address, telephone number to store with your account.
Information We Get From Your Use Of Our Services
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by Green Flag Pest
Control Services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs . This may include
details of how you used our service, such as your movement in the application.
- Internet protocol address. device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL. cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Green Flag Pest Control Services Account.
- Location information. When you use Green Flag Pest Control Services services, we may collect and process information about your actual location . We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Green Flag Pest Control Services service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We may also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Green Flag Pest Control Services features that may appear on other sites.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide , maintain , protect and improve them, to develop new ones , and to protect Green Flag Pest Control Services and our users . We may also use this information to offer you tailored content. When you contact Green Flag Pest Control Services, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Green Flag Pest Control Services unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With Your Consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Green Flag Pest Control Services when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For Legal Reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Green Flag Pest Control Services if we have a goodfaith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Green Flag Pest Control Services, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information with our partners and others. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Green Flag Pest Control Services and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access
- We restrict access to personal information to Green Flag Pest Control Services employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.